Foreigners in China, regardless of work or life, want to integrate into the process, including the premise that the use of Chinese green card. What is China green card? China green card is the abbreviation of the People's Republic of China foreigners permanent residence card, known as the world's most difficult to obtain green card. What is the legal basis for applying for a Chinese green card? If you have any questions, please contact us for GTG Visa. In addition to the Chinese green card, there is a called "talent green card", what is the talent green card, what is the use, how to apply? Please click on the links below to jump to the corresponding content:
I believe many foreigners are very interested in applying for Chinese green cards, GTG Visa is also frequently consulted by Chinese foreigners registered in the Guangdong Free Trade Zone: if I am a foreign invest the Free Trade Zone, I also have an employment certificate for foreigners and pay personal income tax. Then if I want to apply for permanent residence of Chinese, what conditions must be met and what documents can be prepared before I can apply? Here, GTG Visa arranges the conditions for foreigners to apply for China Green Card in China and the required application materials for you.
Holding a "China Green Card" means that foreign cardholders have the right of permanent residence in China and can enjoy the relevant rights, basic public services and facilities on the basis of the "Green Card". At present, China Green Card is divided into four categories: investors, technicians, family reunions and special contributions.
For a person who has made direct investment in China, has made steady investment and has a good tax payment record for three consecutive years, the registered capital actually paid by him or her in China shall meet one of the following conditions,
1. The total investment in the encouraged industries in the Catalogue of Industries for Guiding Foreign Investment issued by the State is more than USD 500000.
2. It has invested more than US$ 500000 in the western regions of China and the key counties of the State's poverty alleviation and development work;
3. Its total investment in the central region of China is more than US$ 1 million;
4. Investment in China totalled more than US$ 2 million.
Holding the post of deputy general manager or deputy director or above in China or holding the title of associate professor or associate researcher or above and enjoying the same treatment, If a person who has served in China continuously for at least four years and has accumulated no less than three years and has a good tax record, his unit of employment shall meet one of the following conditions,
1. Organs under the State Council or provincial people's governments;
2. Key institutions of higher learning;
3. Enterprises and public institutions that execute key national projects or major scientific research projects;
4. High-tech enterprises, foreign-funded enterprises in the encouraged category, foreign-funded advanced technology enterprises or enterprises exporting products with foreign investment.
The spouse, children and relatives of a Chinese citizen or a foreigner who is granted permanent residence in China shall meet the following conditions,
1. Family reunification: a spouse who has been married for at least five years, who has been in China for at least five consecutive years, who has been in China for at least nine months a year and who has a stable livelihood and a stable domicile;
2. Reunification of parents: unmarried children under the age of 18 years who have joined their parents;
3. Family member: He has no immediate family member outside the territory of the People's Republic of China, but has immediate family member in the territory of the People's Republic of China, They shall have reached the age of 60 and have resided in China for five consecutive years, have resided in China for at least nine months each year and have a stable living and residence.
Personnel with significant and outstanding contributions to China and special needs of the State,
1. Those who have made significant and outstanding contributions to the country's economic development and social progress;
2. World top talent, special skills and celebrities of great value to the country.
Key Application Materials for China Green Card
1. Application Form for Permanent Residence of Foreigners in China;
2. A valid foreign passport or a document capable of serving as a passport;
3. A health certificate issued by a health and quarantine department designated by the Chinese Government or issued by a foreign health institution accredited by a Chinese embassy or consulate;
4. A certificate of no criminal record in any foreign country certified by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
5. Recent full-faced colour photographs;
6. Other relevant materials as prescribed in the Measures for the Administration of Examination and Approval of Permanent Residence of Aliens in China.
Right of Successful Application for Chinese Green Card
1. Entry and exit: There is no restriction on the length of stay in China, and entry into and exit from China may be made on the strength of a valid passport and the Permanent Residence Permit for Foreigners, without the need for additional procedures such as visa application; His spouse and immediate family members may apply for a corresponding visa, residence certificate or Permanent Resident Permit for Foreigners in accordance with the relevant provisions.
2. Work: employment in China without a work visa; Qualified persons may obtain the Foreign Experts Certificate, the Foreign Experts Certificate, the Foreign Talents Residence Certificate and the Foreign Talents Residence Permit, and may legally obtain the Renminbi for foreign direct investment within the territory of China. In the case of foreign-funded projects and the establishment of foreign-funded enterprises in China, the departments of development and reform, commerce,and foreign exchange shall simplify the approval and examination procedures in accordance with the relevant provisions on the administration of foreign investment, and improve their efficiency, and may participate in the qualification examination for the post of professional and technical post and the qualification examination for professional and technical personnel as required.
3. Life: in the case of children attending school, with the compulsory schooling of the children who have moved to school, provided that, The relevant policies may be enjoyed by the educational administrative department of the place of residence in accordance with the principle of access to the nearest school, and no fees other than those prescribed by the State shall be charged.
To participate in social security, can "foreigners permanent residence card" as valid identity certificate to go through social insurance to participate in insurance formalities. At the same time, holders of "permanent resident identity cards for foreigners" who embody the principle of "national treatment" and who have not taken up employment within the territory of the People's Republic of China may also take part in basic medical care for urban residents and social pension insurance for urban residents in China, and enjoy social insurance benefits.